Okay well vista is very lame and seems to be all honkey dorey in the beginning and horrible within the year. I had lost cd drive after doing a big clean out! If you have extra SATA cables to install the drive lying around, and you don't mind not having manuals and driver discs, you may want to consider an OEM model. The steps were easy and clear. this contact form
Method 2 Installing an Internal Drive 1 Turn the power off on your computer and detach all the cables. For most users, the drive will reside as a secondary drive to the hard drive. Your directions were perfect and you saved me money, you made my night! Report Nazilya- Apr 12, 2010 at 11:47 AM * Class I dont have this((( Report compnoob- Apr 15, 2010 at 12:17 PM U D MAN!
Install Dvd Drive Windows 7
Over Pers Auteursrecht Videomakers Adverteren Ontwikkelaars +YouTube Voorwaarden Privacy Beleid & veiligheid Feedback verzenden Nieuwe functies testen Laden... Thanks you so much, you are a life saving. On my disk management in computer management the dvd writer is there with a letter.
- Help answer questions Learn more 198 Toggle navigation Search Submit San Francisco, CA Brr, it´s cold outside Learn by category LiveConsumer ElectronicsFood & DrinkGamesHealthPersonal FinanceHome & GardenPetsRelationshipsSportsReligion LearnArt CenterCraftsEducationLanguagesPhotographyTest Prep WorkSocial
- Any ideas of what to do?
- I think the driver I need is manufactured by Intel.
- Because suddenly my cd rom stopped working and i saw that it didnt have any sata power cable attached to it( It was working fine and suddenly it stopped.....
- Do I only delete the lo filters???
enum prop pages32
no install class
- fore taking the time to help me figure out my problem and save money at the saame time...Coool........Dale Report chawks- Mar 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM thank you matt for your
- Selection is done by means of a jumper, the option you choose will depend on any other IDE devices you have installed and their respective settings.
- Community Q&A Search Add New Question My computer won't set up!
Powered by Mediawiki. Connect it to the next empty SATA port on your motherboard. If you are upgrading an old SATA drive then you can use the same cables, if not then you will need to install a new cable from the motherboard to the Cd Drive Installation Software by piggycdz in computers Download 9 Steps Share Favorite I Made it!