DVD Not Recognized In Vista
Oturum aç 55 Yükleniyor... This problem can happen due to corrupt registry entries and hence fixing them can also solve this problem. Type the following into the Value Data field: PxHelp20 Click OK. solved Windows 10 doesn't recognize second HDD.. Check This Out
Is this a driver issue or something. note: If the drive cannot be enabled, a required software service or driver is disabled or not functioning properly. and it does not show the dvd/cd rom in my disk drives.Please help!Thanks,Norma Jonmor68,ThanksI am very thankfull for your help, but what you forgot to tell me was to also delete beyourownit 517.062 görüntüleme 5:24 How to Fix your Undetected CD/DVD Drive - Süre: 4:51. hop over to this website
Windows Vista Dvd Driver Download
When something goes wrong with your computer, System Restore should be used prior to restoring to factory condition. Click Next, and then click Next again. Kapat Evet, kalsın.
note: If you suspect that the drive may be bad after using these steps, test the drive to see if the hardware has failed. How do I improve "beige" text? Click Uninstall a program in the Programs sections. Dvd/cd-rom Drives Missing From Device Manager Right-click the CD or DVD Drive icon and select Properties.
Issue Solutions System Restore Remove and reinstall drivers Registry Issue Your CD/DVD drive isn't appearing on "Computer", this sometimes happens when you have just installed or uninstalled a program. Windows Vista Dvd Drive Not Found Solution To reduce the chance of ESD damage, work over a noncarpeted floor, use a static dissipative work surface (such as a conductive foam pad), and wear an ESD wrist strap connected Figure : Ribbon and power cable Reinsert the power and data cables into the back of the drive making sure the cables fit snugly into their connectors and making sure there paulisemo15 84.796 görüntüleme 3:10 CD\DVD drive not recognized in Windows.(Code 39) [Registry Fix] - Süre: 3:13.
I then went back to the shop I bought the PC from ("PC World" in the UK) and explained the problem. Dvd Driver For Windows 7 Replacement drives are fairly cheap - and it never hurts to have a spare laying around for the time that you really need one. - John (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ ) **If For more information, you can read the Microsoft support article Optical drives do not work as expected after you upgrade a computer to Windows Vista (in English). Select Computer in the main window.
- It may also be that a piece of seemingly unrelated software is causing the issue (such as McAfee or another program malfunctioning)If that doesn't work, then I'd suggest falling back on
- Back to Top Perform a Windows System Restore System Restore is a built-in Windows tool designed to protect and repair the operating system.
- My Computer or File Explorer (it was called Windows Explorer in Microsoft Windows 7 and earlier versions of Microsoft Windows) may show the CD, DVD or Blu-ray icon but may show
- If you are presented with a page to enter your model number, enter your model number.
- windows-vista laptop dvd share|improve this question edited Nov 23 '10 at 10:58 asked Nov 23 '10 at 10:26 Chris W 2411619 add a comment| 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up
- October 19th, 2011 by Aseem Kishore File in: Featured Posts, Help Desk There are 0 comments, care to add yours?
- Not the answer you're looking for?
- Back to top #4 david28 david28 Forum Member Banned 1,614 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Local time:01:40 PM Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:28 AM I also happen to have the same
- You may have to restart the computer to complete the enabling process.
Windows Vista Dvd Drive Not Found Solution
note: If you have upgraded a computer with Windows XP to Vista and the drive was working in XP but is no longer working correctly in Vista, start at Step 4 http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/265054-32-window-vista-doesnt-recognize Your feedback has been sent. Windows Vista Dvd Driver Download Click Action, select Scan for Hardware changes, and then wait for Windows to find and install the CD/DVD drive. Windows Vista Cd Drive Not Reading Discs Ask !
Back to top #5 david28 david28 Forum Member Banned 1,614 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Local time:01:40 PM Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:32 AM Oh yes, I just remembered! his comment is here Replace the default text for the new value by typing the following and then pressing Enter: LowerFilters Right-click the new LowerFilters value and select modify. Daniel Stickland 61.734 görüntüleme 3:18 How to use SkipDr Disc Repair + Cleaning System - Süre: 3:55. In the Device Manager window, expand DVD/CD-ROM drives. Cd Drive Not Detected Windows 7