DVD & CD RW Problems
By removing filters it cleans up your registry. Report Leon- May 4, 2011 at 02:29 AM Thankyou! If not you can manually edit the registry and remove filters to resolve this issue: Deleting Filters 1. Step 4: Reading a disc from a command prompt If your computer cannot read discs, confirm that the drive can read discs from a command prompt. have a peek here
I've tried all of the solutions that others have posted and my dvd drive still won't work. It starts to write discs but I don't think its working and they never finalize. The moral of the story? Transfer mode is DMA on both the primary and secondary channels I managed to get Dell Hardware Support to talk to me even though I am out of warranty. http://www.pcworld.com/article/127828/article.html
Dvd Drive Not Reading Discs Windows 10
Dilinizi seçin. btw... A lower filter can recognize and clean-up the un-intended behavior, change the data stream received from the hardware and simply just 1 keystroke (as user intended) to the function driver) From
Can you explain it to me again, please? My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop OS Winndows 7 32 bit SandeepP View Public Profile Find More Posts by SandeepP 04 Jan 2014 #7 bennythebaker Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit HOWTO 50.485 görüntüleme 2:11 CD DVD drive not working - Süre: 7:52. Dvd Drive Not Reading Windows 8 Step 6: Using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter Windows10 and 8 includes a troubleshooter that checks hardware, such as CD or DVD drives, for problems.
Thanks for any suggestions offered. Dvd Drive Not Reading Discs Windows 7 Try burning the disc at a lower speed. Oturum aç 142 33 Bu videoyu beğenmediniz mi?
LOOKINAROUND: Yes the process is repeatable. Dvd Player Not Reading Disc But it WORKED!! ::happy:: ^.^. youngnewtonian 341.322 görüntüleme 7:38 Hard Drive not Visible in My Computer - How to Fix It - Full Version - Süre: 8:08. Report Sincere- Dec 12, 2008 at 02:36 PM I have a gatway M-series Laptop with Vista Home Premium, they want $59.99 because warranty expired last month to give me solution.
- Device Driver Overview (the view from 10,000 feet) Windows 2000, XP and Vista provide a "layered" approach to device drivers.
- solvemyproblem 401.752 görüntüleme 6:38 How to fix your CD/DVD drive (if your computer doesn't detect it) - Süre: 2:40.
- Haven't even used the computer since it last worked; which was when I last posted.
- The device drivers for the CD/DVD drive have been updated using Windows Driver update feature.
- Thanks again for all your help.
- If the discs can be read in the other computer, continue using these steps to troubleshoot the drive.
Dvd Drive Not Reading Discs Windows 7
Related: Software Input Devices Optical drives PCs Hard Drives 1 2 Page 1 Next You Might Like Shop Tech Products at Amazon